Latest Movie :

Things that make me happy

I feel happy when I wake up in the middle of the night and realize I have 4 more hours to sleep!

I feel happy when Matty wakes me up on Saturday morning with a cup of freshly brewed hazelnut coffee and a kiss and then cuddles with me.

I feel happy when a friend tells me something I said was helpful and made a difference to them.

I feel happy watching Matty's face light up when I laugh at one of his corny jokes.

I feel happy when somebody leaves me a comment on the blog that says something like they're proud of me, or I've helped them in some way.

I feel happy coming up with things that make me happy.

I feel happy being around people who are patient.

I feel happy when Matty sends me flowers at work.

I feel happy when Spring arrives and lots of guys walk around without their shirts.

I feel happy that Matty never gets jealous when I point out a hot guy.

I feel happy when Matty looks straight in my eyes when he tells me he loves me. I feel like there's nobody else in the world but the two of us when he does that.

I feel happy when people share with me things that make them happy.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger