Latest Movie :

"Wanna Have Sex? Brad Doesn't Have to Know."

Well, I guess it was bound to happen. Still it took me completely off guard. Maybe I should have expected it, but, still.........

I have this friend I'll call "David." We've known each other since middle school and though we're not like best buddies or anything, we still see each other occasionally. He's always been a cool guy and we've gone to parties together. He's straight and I've met a bunch of his friends and he's met mine. He's totally cool with the gay thing, as are his friends.

Well, I got a call from him Tuesday night and he asked me if I wanted to come over to his place to just hang out after work. He said a couple of his buddies were going to be there and they were just going to order a pizza and chill together. Brad had planned to go with his sister to the mall for a while, and since I hate malls with a passion you wouldn't believe, I told him David had invited me over for pizza with some of his buddies. Brad has met David a few times and thinks he's cool, so we settled on our separate plans. I told Brad I'd call him later that night.

So, I get off from work, go over to David's apartment and there's three other guys already there. I knew two of them, so David introduced me to the third guy. I'll call him "John." Okay, just so we're clear here and everything's out in the open, John was, well, totally hot. Okay, I said it. Judge me if you want, but there it is.

So, we were all catching up with each other, work, girlfriends, my boyfriend, usual guy stuff. So then this guy, John, comes over to where I was sitting and started up a conversation. He seemed like a decent guy, very personable. He was asking about my work and said he knew one of the contractors my boss sometimes uses.

The pizza was delivered and we were all just cutting up and having a good time, had some cool music on, just a low-key thing. I was telling them about going to Brad's Prom over the weekend and they were giving me a hard time about being all lovey-dovey out on the dance floor. All in good taste and humor. I was having a good time and was glad I stopped by.

A little later on, David and John went out on the back deck to smoke a cigarette. My friend David told me to come on out with them for some fresh air. Since I don't smoke, I joked that there's no way the air would be "fresh" with all their smoking. I didn't say it in a judgmental way, it was just part of our dumb kidding around. I went on out anyway just to be sociable.

After they finished smoking, David went back inside and John said he wanted to ask me something. So, me and him stayed outside for a few more minutes. He said he thought it was really cool that me and Brad went to his prom together. He said when he graduated from high school two guys going together would never have happened. He said his girlfriend had to drag him to their Prom, but it ended up being okay once they got there. I thought he was being really cool about it, especially since he had never met me before.

He then said something about how his girlfriend was not "putting out" (I think that was his phrase) as much as he needed it. (Okay, so I'm thinking here, Huh? This is weird that he's telling me about his sex life - or lack thereof - with his girlfriend, especially since we just met about an hour ago. Whatever. I couldn't think of anything to say.)

He then just looked straight at me and asked, "So, you and Brad must 'get it on' a lot, huh?" I think my mouth dropped open and I cocked my head a little trying to take all this in. What came out was something like, "Man, you know what? No offense, but that's really none of your business." He looked away and sorta chuckled. After a beat or two, he said, "Oh, shit, man, I didn't mean anything by it. Sorry about that." So, I said I was going back inside. I just wanted to get away from this creep and he just said, "Hey, Matt. Anytime you ever wanna fool around, you know, sex-wise, I swing both ways. Brad would never have to know. Just think about it." 

I think I was sorta stunned at first and then felt this rage come over me. I looked right at him and said, "Maybe it's not clear to you, so let me make it clear. First of all I barely know you and this whole conversation is creeping me out. Second, whether you swing both ways or not is none of my business. But I'll tell you one thing, there's only one person I 'put out for,' as you say, and that's Brad. So, I'm going inside and as far as I'm concerned this is the end of the conversation." He started to say something, but I just walked away and went back inside.

I stayed maybe about 15 more minutes, but I was getting angrier by the minute. I wanted to get out of there before I said or did something I would regret later. I think I was more bothered by some assumption he was making that if you're gay then you probably had sex all the time with anybody willing to pull their pants down......! I was less bothered by him trying to make a pass at me, because I just figured he was this total jerk and I knew I would never see him again. I mean, he meant nothing to me. If David, or any close friend of mine, had done the same thing, it would have been a different story. But this guy was an asshole as far as I was concerned. That assumption I thought he was making totally pissed me off. It had been very clear from the first that Brad and I were a couple, and even though I never used the word "love," anybody with a brain would have figured that out.

So I left. Walking to my car, I called Brad on my cell to see if he and his sister had gotten home yet. He said they were on their way and would be home in about 10 minutes. He said I sounded upset and asked if anything was wrong. I just said, "I'm okay. I want to see you." So I headed over to his house. After hugging and holding on to him, we went to his room and I told him everything that happened. After I finished, he just looked at me, grinned, and said, "I love you so much." I think I said something dorky like, "I am so glad I know you." Well, he had an even bigger grin now and said, "Uh, you mean like 'know' in the biblical sense?" It took a second to translate this, and then I said, "Yeah! Let's have a little biblical 'knowing.' Lock the door."

Well, I can say now is that maybe going to the mall is not going to be such a boring thing in the future. Who would've known?
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger