Latest Movie :

A letter to you

To all our readers:

Hi everyone. I want to say a heartfelt thanks to everyone who took the time to write out your thoughts, advice, and support on my post from yesterday.  When I was reading back over all the comments, I started taking notes of things I hadn't thought of -- really helpful and relevant things I'm going to look into.

I'm trying to make some important decisions about my future and the comments you left are helping me feel more hopeful and energized. And I thank you so much for that.

I was a little worried you would see me as a whiny little kid because I think that's one of the things I tell myself sometimes. There's that sentence in my post yesterday about "...why do some things in life seem to take so long and are so hard and complicated?" that sounds a little whiny to me, but I tried to just write out my honest feelings regardless of how it sounded. I decided to leave that in because, well, that's how I honestly feel sometimes. Maybe I shouldn't feel that way, but I honestly do sometimes.

And then you left comments where you treated me with such respect and care that it almost blew me away. It means a lot to me that you take my concerns and fears seriously and talk to me as if I'm worthy of your time and care. I've had a lot of experiences in my life where I honestly felt like the people around me didn't think I was worthy of their time and care, and I'm always a little surprised and startled when I get it.

One of the things I like about our blog is how we can sometimes write about things that are completely silly and humorous, and then turn around and write about things that are very serious and celebratory, and sometimes very serious and painful.

But the biggest thing I like is how regardless of the "tone" of the topic we're writing about, your reactions and comments always reflect something personal about you. You may not share personal things about your life (even though we're thrilled when you do), but you always share your concern, your humor, your respect, your advice, and your support. And in my book, that's sharing something personal about you.

So again, thank you. Like I said I'm feeling more hopeful and energized about my future because of you. I'm also feeling a little more worthy of the time and care you show me. And that, almost more than anything you said, means the world to me.

Sincerely,

Bradley

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger